জীবন ও ক্যারিয়ার নিয়ে গড়া আমাদের ইউটিউব ভিডিও লাইব্রেরি – ভিজিট করুন।
Senior Officer – Distance Education
Save the Children invites applications for the above mentioned position. Qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply. Minimum requirements will be flexible for the potential female candidates.
The Senior Officer – Distance Education is responsible for planning and implementation of field level project activities in close collaboration with the Sector Partners and guidance from the Project Manager to mitigate loses of children’s learning due to COVID-19 situation. S/he will ensure the delivery of high quality e-training courses for the teachers and radio based learning for the children. The Senior Officer will ensure (1) developing radio contents (2) monitoring of activities against agreed indicators, (3) support the Project Manager in preparing project documents, reports for external and internal use and (4) mapping best practices, tools used, lessons learnt and support the Project Manager to share with sector and partners. Responsibilities includes, s/he will prepare overall field level e-learning plan, delivery in consultation with the education team members, planning for distance monitoring, data tracking and analyse teachers’ performance.
Qualifications and experience
- Minimum 4 years of experience working on materials development focusing non-formal education and early child education
- Experience in working with NGO in challenging contexts
- Proven skills on training material development, especially related to e-learning
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills both in Bangla and English
- Ability to liaise and network with GOB, LEBs and a diverse range of people and other stakeholders
- Excellent knowledge on the MS Office package
- Master’s Degree, preferably in Education/Social Sciences/Development Sciences or relevant discipline
Contract length: Contractual up to 05 April, 2021
Job Location: Cox’s Bazar
Number of vacancy: 2 (Two)
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive workplace where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Please apply using a cover letter and up-to-date CV as a single document. Please also include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations
For detailed job description and to apply online, please visit: https://bangladesh.savethechildren.net/careers
Application deadline: May 09, 2020
Only short listed candidates will be invited for interview
‘Save the Children promotes diversity in its workforce’
We need to keep children safe so our selection process reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy.