জীবন ও ক্যারিয়ার নিয়ে গড়া আমাদের ইউটিউব ভিডিও লাইব্রেরি – ভিজিট করুন।
রিলিফ ইন্টারন্যাশনালের নতুন নিয়োগ বিজ্ঞপ্তি
Career Opportunity with RI, Bangladesh
Human Resources Assistant
Duty Station: Cox’s Bazar, Bangladesh
Report To:Human Resources Officer
Expected Start Date:At Earliest
Contract length:Up to December 31, 2020 (With possibility of Extension subject to funding, program needs and performance of incumbent)
About RI: Relief International, headquartered in USA, is a leading international non-government organization working in 16 countries to relieve poverty, ensure well-being and advance dignity. We specialize in fragile settings, responding to natural disasters, humanitarian crises and chronic poverty.
Relief International combines humanitarian and development approaches to provide immediate services while laying the groundwork for long-term impact.
Our signature approach which we call the RI Way emphasizes local participation, an integration of services, strategic partnerships, and a focus on civic skills. In this way, we empower communities to find, design and implement the solutions that work best for them.
Relief International has been working in Bangladesh since 2004. The Bangladesh portfolio of Relief International has strong focus on emergency response, economic opportunity and livelihoods rebuilding, trafficking in persons, sustainable tourism, human rights and protection, refugee crisis response and public health. RI maintains a country office in Dhaka with multiple field offices in Cox`s Bazar.
Relief International is currently implementing large scale refugee response program in Cox`s Bazar in Bangladesh in collaboration with multiple partners including UNHCR, WFP, USAID, OFDA, IOM.
Position Summary: Under the supervision of the HR Officer, the Human Resources (HR) Assistant will guides and manages the provision of Human Resources services. S/he serves as a strategic partner, aligning RI objectives.
In collaboration with the HR Officer, he or she will manages efficient staff recruitment & Selection, Onboarding, code of conduct compliance, Ensure proper Database & HR Strategic Report management for RI, Bangladesh.
- Ensure recruitment & selection through job advertisements, screening job applications, interview scheduling, interviewing, selecting candidates, salary negotiation, perform reference and ATC check and confirm the process of job offering and appointment with appropriate deadline.
- Ensure proper compliance in recruitment and selection process.
- Work closely with the program about JD development, update the JD, store it for present in demand, share this with employees, provide answer for necessary query in this regards.
- Maintain & Develop Organogram for every Department.
- Maintain onboarding tracker and reporting and provide necessary feedback to HR officer.
- Ensure proper documentation are followed in recruitment process, take necessary approval.
- To ensure proper and effective onboarding process for national staff.
- Make sure that employees’ files are auditable at all times as per RI standards and any relevant donors’ requirements.
- Maintain Recruitment Process Paper as well as Proper Database.
- Ensuring RI recruitment compliance, procedures and policies.
- Any other tasks assigned by supervisor time to time.
Qualifications & Requirements
- BBA /MBA in Human Resource Management and/or Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management.
- Bachelor of Business Administration/ any others relevant discipline
- 1 to 3 years of relevant experience.
- Good experience in recruitment & selection
- Advance skills in MS Excel & MS Office.
- Proactive and positive attitude
- Good English communications skills both verbal and written.
- INGO experience is strongly preferred.
- A team builder with excellent people skills; culturally sensitive and has the ability and interest to identify and work with a multicultural team.
We uphold the Humanitarian Principles: humanity, neutrality, impartiality, and operational independence. We affirmatively engage the most vulnerable communities. We value:
- Transparency and Accountability
- Agility and Innovation
Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply
How to Apply:
Interested candidates are requested to apply through online by May 14th, 2020.
Applications will be reviewed as they are submitted, so candidates are encouraged to apply early. A decision may be finalized before the deadline.
You may check our website at www.ri.org to know about our organization.