জীবন ও ক্যারিয়ার নিয়ে গড়া আমাদের ইউটিউব ভিডিও লাইব্রেরি – ভিজিট করুন।
বিশ্বের সবচেয়ে বড় এনজিও ব্র্যাকে যোগ দিন
BRAC’s vision is a world free from all forms of exploitation and discrimination where everyone has the opportunity to realise their potential. The organisation was founded in Bangladesh in 1972 and acts as a catalyst, creating opportunities for people to transform their lives. BRAC believes in integrity, inclusiveness, effectiveness, and innovation in all areas of work. BRAC uses an integrated model to change systems of inequity, through social development programmes, humanitarian response, social enterprises, socially responsible investments and a university. It operates in conflict-prone and post-disaster settings in 11 countries across Asia and Africa.
BRAC is a global leader in developing cost-effective, evidence-based programmes, and has been ranked the #1 NGO in the world for the last five years consecutively by NGO Advisor.
Position : Senior Officer, Programme Support; Climate Change Programme
- Ensure regular supportive supervision and monitoring of the programme’s field level staff
- Supervise implementation of the programme activities at the field level
- Ensure to mobilise communities for smooth implementation of programme activities
- Train and build the capacity of staff and stakeholders
- Ensure full collaboration and efficient implementation of cross-cutting activities, and the documentation of successes, lessons learnt and best practices in climate change
- Prepare relevant field reports that will feed into internal reporting and donor reporting requirements
- Regular update of activities status to contribute to MIS database and keep the supervisor/ management informed
- Prepare weekly/ monthly field action plan based on observation and submit to respective supervisor/ management
- Actively engaged with strengthening monitoring mechanisms, including budget tracking, financial monitoring
- Frequent field visit and find out the success stories, challenges, scope of further improvement of project
- Ensure the safety of team members from any harm, abuse, neglect, harassment and exploitation to achieve the programme’s goals on safeguarding implementation. Act as a key source of support, guidance and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment.
- Practice, promote and endorse the issues of safeguarding policy among team members and ensure the implementation of safeguarding standards in every course of action.
- Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place, encourage others to do so.
Masters in any discipline from any recognised university/ institutions with minimum second class/ division or equivalent GPA/ CGPA in all academic examinations
- Minimum 03 years of working experience in the development sector
- Knowledge on environment and climate change
- Excellent computer skills with Microsoft Office (MS Word, MS Power Point, MS Excel)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills both in Bengali and English
Salary and benefits
Other Benefits: Festival Bonus, Contributory Compulsory Provident Fund, Gratuity, Health and Life Insurance and others
Job Location: BRAC Head Office
Send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the name of the position in subject line
Last Apply Date: 06/Apr/2020
BRAC believes every one of its employees, suppliers, downstream partners, visitors, clients and community including children, youth and vulnerable adults that come into contact regardless of age, race, religion, gender, disability or ethnic origin has the right to be protected from all forms of harm, abuse, neglect, harassment, and exploitation. We guarantee assessment of candidates with disabilities who meet the essential requirements. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will do everything possible to ensure that those who are suitable to work within our values and beliefs are recruited to work for us. Any personal persuasion will result in disqualification of candidature.