জীবন ও ক্যারিয়ার নিয়ে গড়া আমাদের ইউটিউব ভিডিও লাইব্রেরি – ভিজিট করুন।
নতুন কাজের সুযোগ দিচ্ছে ব্রাক
BRAC’s vision is a world free from all forms of exploitation and discrimination where everyone has the opportunity to realise their potential. The organisation was founded in Bangladesh in 1972 and acts as a catalyst, creating opportunities for people to transform their lives. BRAC believes in integrity, inclusiveness, effectiveness, and innovation in all areas of work. BRAC uses an integrated model to change systems of inequity, through social development programmes, humanitarian response, social enterprises, socially responsible investments and a university. It operates in conflict-prone and post-disaster settings in 11 countries across Asia and Africa.
BRAC is a global leader in developing cost-effective, evidence-based programmes, and has been ranked the #1 NGO in the world for the last five years consecutively by NGO Advisor.
Manager, Budget and Compliance; Humanitarian Crisis Management Programme
- Contribute to work planning, budgeting and ensure activity implementation is undertaken on time and within laid budgets.
- Coordinate with sectors/ programmes on various budget and charging issues.
- Coordinate with sectors/ programmes on donor compliance issues.
- Coordinate with sectors to share budget update and budget variance reports.
- Monitor and control miscoding issues to ensure compliance.
- Check budgets and provide necessary guidelines to reporting officer to ensure compliance.
- Provide necessary guidelines to ensure timely process of payment.
- Coordinate and ensure project wise chart of account.
- Coordinate with sectors to rectify the reporting and charging problem and adjust accordingly.
- Supervise officers/ analysts to ensure project wise appropriate burn rate.
- Coordinate and assist effective and efficient submission of donor reports.
- Be responsible for Expatriate Salary management.
- Monitor, review and control procurement requests submitted by sectors/units.
- Monitor and provide necessary guidelines branch offices to ensure compliance.
- Participate in procurement meeting on regular basis.
- Participate and ensure quotation collection process as per guideline.
- Ensure the safety of team members from any harm, abuse, neglect, harassment and exploitation to achieve the programme’s goals on safeguarding implementation.
- Act as a key source of support, guidance and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment
- Practice, promote and endorse the issues of safeguarding policy among team members and ensure the implementation of safeguarding standards in every course of action
- Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place, encourage others to do so
- Masters in Finance, Business Administration or any other relevant subject from any reputed university. Candidates with training or professional degree on Financial Modeling/ Data Analysis or any other relevant subject will get preference.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Budgetary Control, Compliance Management, Data Analysis, Donor Compliance, Financial Management, Financial Modeling in Consulting Firms/ Financial Consultants/ Multinational Companies/ NGO.
- Commitment to an understanding of BRAC core values and principles.
- Demonstrated competency to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Have excellent knowledge on Donor Reports, Donor Compliance, Budget Management, Compliance Management, Financial Modeling, and Data Analysis.
- Must have excellent proficiency in Advance Excel.
- Have excellent knowledge on MS Applications.
- Have knowledge on Project Management.
- Have effective acquaintance with people management.
- Have excellent writing, reporting, and analytical skills.
Salary and benefits
Other Benefits: As per organisation policy
Job Location: Cox’s Bazar
You may apply through careers.brac.net or bdjobs.com or send your updated CV to email@example.com mentioning the name of the position “Manager, Budget and Compliance; Humanitarian Crisis Management Programme ” in subject line.
Last Apply Date: 20/May/2020
BRAC believes every one of its employees, suppliers, downstream partners, visitors, clients and community including children, youth and vulnerable adults that come into contact regardless of age, race, religion, gender, disability or ethnic origin has the right to be protected from all forms of harm, abuse, neglect, harassment, and exploitation. We guarantee assessment of candidates with disabilities who meet the essential requirements. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will do everything possible to ensure that those who are suitable to work within our values and beliefs are recruited to work for us. Any personal persuasion will result in disqualification of candidature.