জীবন ও ক্যারিয়ার নিয়ে গড়া আমাদের ইউটিউব ভিডিও লাইব্রেরি – ভিজিট করুন।
কনসার্ন ওয়ার্ল্ডওয়াইড নতুন নিয়োগ বিজ্ঞপ্তি
Concern Worldwide is an international, humanitarian organisation dedicated to the reduction of suffering and working towards the ultimate elimination of extreme poverty in the world’s poorest countries. We believe in a world where no-one lives in poverty, fear or oppression; where all have access to a decent standard of living and the opportunities and choices essential to a long, healthy and creative life; a world where everyone is treated with dignity and respect.
Concern Worldwide, Bangladesh in partnership with Water Aid, JJS and Rupantar has recently secured a three (03) year EC grant, EC Nutrition Governance Project titled “Collective Responsibility, Action and Accountability for Improved Nutrition (CRAAIN)” which is funded by European Union under the Costal Programme. This multi-sectoral Nutrition Governance project is targeted to improve maternal and child nutrition in four Upazilas (Mongla, Sharonkhola, Kachua and Mollahat) of Bagerhat district in the Coastal Region. Concern Worldwide, Bangladesh is looking for a suitable candidate for the following position: (Re-advertised):
|Title of the Position:||Nutrition Coordinator|
|Number of Position:||One (01)|
|Type of Contract:||Fixed Term Contract up to 31 December 2022|
|Annual Gross Salary range||The annual gross salary range will be from BDT 1095852 /- to BDT 1268580/-|
|Other benefits as per organisational policy||PF (contributory), Bonus (02), Group life and Hospitalisation Insurance coverages, OPD coverage, Mobile ceiling and Gratuity as per organisational policy|
Job Purpose: S/he will be responsible for providing technical support to the project (EC Nutrition Governance/CRAAIN). S/he will provide support to implementing partners in the field related to maternal, child and adolescent nutrition and ensure support to project partners to implement project activities.
Major Areas of Responsibility:
- Ensure that the Project Implementation plan is developed and executed jointly with partners and delivered timely and effectively to ensure sustainability of the project interventions to completion and beyond.
- Assist the action in development of District and local level joint action plans that are nutrition sensitive (with targets, monitoring outline, supply requirements, costing, etc.)
- Support integration of nutrition into monthly routine coordination and planning meetings in 4 key line departments. Participate in meetings, provide technical support to agenda setting and mobilize participation of other partners.
- Ensure that implemented activities are in line with project budgets and value for money.
- Ensure that high quality case studies are collected and best practices at project level are documented to share with the Program Manager, Nutrition Adviser and partner colleagues.
- Participate actively in team planning and other meetings in the projects, and work towards common objectives and strive to ensure that these are successfully achieved.
- Monitor performance of partner staffs and, in particular, hold partner staffs accountable for meeting the success criteria and delivering any improvement goals which have been identified; and giving corrective feedback where required.
- Promote and ensure compliance with the requirements of Concern’s Code of Conduct and its associated safeguarding policies and Core Humanitarian Standards of Accountability (CHS) to ensure maximum protection to programme beneficiaries, and to welcome feedback.
- Undertake other related duties as may reasonably be assigned by the Country Director/Programmes Director or the line manager.
|Masters in Nutrition and Food Science (having honors in nutrition discipline will be preferred)/Public health and nutrition or relevant discipline.At least 5 years progressively responsible work experience in any reputed development organization including 3 years in mid-level management position in the area of community and right based nutrition programme planning, management, implementation, monitoring and capacity building.Demonstrated experience of working with local level government structures.Ability to represent the nutrition programme at sub national level and engage and influence key stakeholders (Govt. civil society, privet sector) at sub national level.Proven technical knowledge and skill in child, maternal and adolescent nutrition especially on Govt. system strengthening to provide guidance to field staff on community and right based nutrition interventions.Proven experience in partnership management skillsExperience in management of finance and budget monitoring and risk management.Excellent partnership skills and the ability to interact effectively with civil society, media, privet sector, collaborating agencies, local and government partner.|
Job Description: Click here to download Job Application Form: Click here to download
This is a re-advertisement. Those who applied earlier need not to apply again.
If you feel that your qualification and experience matches with our requirements, and you have a shared commitment to Concern’s values, please email the completed Job Application Form, your updated CV with photograph and National ID to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing Date of Application: 21 May 2020
Concern Code of Conduct and its Associated Safeguarding Policies
Concern has an organisational Code of Conduct (CCoC) with three Associated Safeguarding Policies; the Programme Participant Protection Policy (P4), the Child Safeguarding Policy and the Anti-Trafficking in Persons Policy. These have been developed to ensure the maximum protection of programme participants from exploitation, and to clarify the responsibilities of Concern staff, consultants, visitors to the programme and partner organisation, and the standards of behaviour expected of them. In this context, staff have a responsibility to the organisation to strive for, and maintain, the highest standards in the day-to-day conduct in their workplace in accordance with Concern’s core values and mission. Any candidate offered a job with Concern Worldwide will be expected to sign the Concern Staff Code of Conduct and Associated Policies as an appendix to their contract of employment. By signing the Concern Code of Conduct, candidates acknowledge that they have understood the content of both the Concern Code of Conduct and the Associated Safeguarding Policies and agree to conduct themselves in accordance with the provisions of these policies
Please mark the position applied in the email subject line.
Qualified female candidates are highly encouraged to apply