জীবন ও ক্যারিয়ার নিয়ে গড়া আমাদের ইউটিউব ভিডিও লাইব্রেরি – ভিজিট করুন।
ইউনাইটেড নেশনস হাই কমিশনার ফর রিফ্যুজিস এর নিয়োগ বিজ্ঞপ্তি
Position: Assistant Mental Health and Psychosocial Support Officer
- Category/grade: National Professional Officer (NPO), NOA
- Post Number: PN 10028789
- Type of contract: Fixed-term Appointment
- The effective date of the assignment: As soon as possible
Job Description / Responsibility
- Assist partners and UNHCR staff in the protection and health units to develop, coordinate, and monitor appropriate MHPSS interventions.
- Contribute to capacity building and supportive supervision of UNHCR staff and partner staff around:
- community-based psychosocial support,
- evidence-based scalable psychological interventions,
- clinical mental health care (support to primary health care workers around mental health care).
- Perform monitoring around psychosocial support of partners including, in consultation with the relevant units, Community-based Protection, Child protection, SGBV and Education.
- Perform monitoring around mental health services within in primary health centres, in consultation with the health and nutrition unit.
- Provide support to UNHCR health partners to ensure the correct use of the mental health elements of Health Information System (HIS), collect data for the annual UNHCR reporting, review and analyse monthly health data, and compile annual reports on the mental health situation in camps.
- Undertake regular site visits in order to assess MHPSS needs of persons of concern, with attention to people with specific needs.
- Support the development of functional referral and follow-up mechanisms between community, MHPSS services and protection partners.
- Support establishing referral pathways for people with clinically relevant mental health conditions from the community to the primary health care system and when required to secondary care.
- Keep regular contacts with local authorities and partners as requested by supervisor.
- Represent UNHCR team in MHPSS coordination meetings and or in coordination meetings round protection and health, as requested by supervisor.
- Ensure compliance of implementing partners with global protection policies and standards of professional integrity in the delivery of MHPSS services.
- Upon indication, assist in assessing the MHPSS needs of persons of concern (people with high priority needs and or persons with complex or severe problems), initiate treatment and define appropriate follow up interventions.
- Perform other related duties as required.
Undergraduate degree; or no experience with Graduate degree; or no experience with Doctorate degree
- 1-year relevant experience
- Clinical Psychology, Psychiatry, Clinical Social Work, Public Health, Mental Health or other relevant field
A competitive compensation and benefits package is offered. For information on UN salaries, allowances and benefits, please visit the portal of the International Civil Service Commission at http://icsc.un.org
Interested candidates meeting the above requirements are requested to submit their applications with fully complete and signed Personal History Form and Supplementary Pages via online: UNHCR Bangladesh Job Portal
Application Deadline: 12 April, 2020.
United Nations High Commissioner For Refugees (UNHCR) House no NE(N) 8, Road no 90, Gulshan 2, Dhaka-1212