জীবন ও ক্যারিয়ার নিয়ে গড়া আমাদের ইউটিউব ভিডিও লাইব্রেরি – ভিজিট করুন।
অ্যাকশনএইড বাংলাদেশের নতুন নিয়োগ বিজ্ঞপ্তি
ActionAid Bangladesh is looking for suitable candidate for the following position:
Operations Manager – Site Development Project
|Project||:||Site development Project funded by IOM|
|Location of posting||:||Cox’s Bazar|
|Types of contract||:||Contractual|
|Duration||:||30 September 2020, (if not extended)|
|Number of positions||:||1 (One)|
|Salary and benefits||:||Competitive Salary package with other admissible benefits such as medical benefit, group life insurance etc.|
Operations Manager Site Development is responsible to ensure field operation i.e.: program implementation of site development, team coordination, ensure planning, designing and implementing, coordinating among the actors, assisting writing donors report, staff management and capacity development, documentation and field operation planning.
Key responsibilities include (not limited to):
- Develop Monitoring, Accountability and Learning system for the project;
- The Operations Manager will develop the implementation plan, guidelines and necessary monitoring tools across all project activities under the supervision of senior site manager;
- Monitor the implementation of all activities of the projects, remotely and through regular visits to the camp of operations, ensuring that the Programme Officers are properly utilizing the resources made available in order to effectively provide services to the project participants;
- Ensure the smooth running of activities (objectives achievement, adherence to schedules, etc.), Respect and follow the deadline of plans activities;
- Ensure Complain Feedback Mechanism (CFM) exists and operates at the Camps and is involved in improving the mechanism both at the operational level of implementation and in inter-partner monitoring and communication;
- Ensure that the human, financial and logistical means of his/her project are adequate to meet the needs. If there is any discrepancy, he/she informs the project team and participates in identifying solutions;
- Follow the indicators defined, reports to his/her supervisor, reports any difficulties encountered in the implementation and proposes improvements or reorientation if necessary;
- Any other task agreed as assigned by the line Manager.
Team management & Capacity building
- Ensure compliance with the objectives defined in the project proposal;
- Conduct periodic review of activities, ensure that the performances are in track, and provide necessary feedback on performance to the staff;
- Provide on-spot coach to staff on job performance relating to facilitation, mobilization, motivation, leadership, conflict management, result-based management and communication skills;
- Create a learning environment among team members by organizing periodic meetings and views-exchange sessions;
- Prepare financial requisition as per budget lines and submit accordingly to the management;
- Assist the finance and other relevant department on financial management before signing documents and submission to the management;
Coordination and collaboration
- Ensure an effective and active communication, coordination with all the relevant stakeholders in all camp;
- Liaise with the local authorities and relevant bodies for operational agreement and/or authorization to ensure project stability and good relations with the local government and stakeholders;
- Participate in different sector coordination meetings as needed in camps;
- Facilitate visits by donors and internal/external delegates;
- Assist procurement process and system following organizational policy and guidelines.
Reporting and documentation
- Coordinate with the Programme Support Unit to provide necessary information and documentation for project development and reporting;
- Preparing the project updates, regular report and documentation;
- Ensure that all documents produced within the project/s are properly archived and that the sources of verification mentioned in the project proposal/s are available.
Under the technical oversight and guidance of the Senior Manager- Site Development of the project and overall supervision of the Head of Humanitarian Response, the Operations Manager – Site Development will undertake the following/aforementioned responsibilities and tasks but keeping in mind s/he should be flexible and able to adapt to the changing context and perform tasks as necessary related to the project.
Required Educational Qualification and Experience
- Civil Engineer or Equivalent degree.
- At least 5 years’ working experience including two years in managerial positions in INGO or equivalent
- Experience in CCCM/Site development is highly desired specially Cash for work (CFW).
- Proficiency on local language can be an advantage
- Ability to work hard under pressure to meet deadlines
- Team-work oriented, capacity to work independently; personal commitment, efficiency, flexibility, experience in working effectively and harmoniously with colleagues from varied cultures and professional backgrounds at all levels.
- Excellent understanding on field operation and CFW program implementation
- Good communication skills and have experience in working with community people.
- Excellent spoken and written English language skills and the capacity to produce quality reports independently.
- Perform other relevant duties required for the project as well as the organization.
- Demonstrated competence skills in report writing and record keeping in English and Bangla;
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point etc.)
- Excellent knowledge and use of internet, social media and software packages (i.e. MS Office, etc.)
- Understanding of Human Rights Based Approach (HRBA) and Core Humanitarian Standard (CHS).
- Orientation to gender sensitivity.
- Ability to work under extreme pressure and meeting deadlines.
- Team player with strong experience in multi-cultural and multi-ethnic environments.
Only those who meet the above requirements are requested to apply following these instructions:
- Last date of application is Thursday, 14 May 2020
- Please click here to submit your application.
ActionAid Bangladesh aims to attract and select a diverse workforce ensuring equal opportunity to everyone, irrespective of race, age, gender, sexual orientation, HIV status, class, ethnicity, disability, location and religion. Any personal persuasion/phone-call will result in disqualification of candidature.
Any personal persuasion/phone-call will result in disqualification of candidature. ActionAid Bangladesh has a nonnegotiable policy of ZERO TOLERANCE towards Sexual Harassment, Exploitation and Abuse (SHEA) and other Safeguarding concerns (including child abuse and adults at-risk abuse) and expects all employees to abide by the Safeguarding Policies and Code of Conduct of ActionAid Bangladesh.
N.B: There is no cost involved with applying for positions with ActionAid Bangladesh. Any solicitation of job application costs should be regarded as fraudulent.
www.actionaid.org/Bangladesh Find us also in Facebook and Twitter for regular updates!